Stages are steps in your job pipeline. When you create a job, enlist creates four stages by default:
- New Applications
You can rename these stages but you cannot delete them. You can add any number of stages you want.
Every stage must be assigned to someone on your team. That person will get notified of any activity that happens on the stage (a new application, an e-mail, a completed feedback, for example).
Adding a Stage
Here's how to add a stage:
- Go to the job to which you want to add the stage.
- On the top right, go to Job Setup. On Job Setup, go to Stages.
- Click the button that says Add a Stage.
- Enter the stage's name, who you want it to be assigned, and click Add Stage.
The stage will now be added to your pipeline.
Removing a Stage
You cannot remove stages that are created by enlist or those that have applications. For example, you cannot delete the 'Hired' or 'Rejected' stage.
For other stages:
- Go to the job you want to remove the stage from.
- On the top right, go to Job Setup. On Job Setup, go to Stages
- On the stage on you want to remove, click Delete.
The stage will now be removed from your pipeline.