enlist allows you to add several types of questions to a form. Some of them are:
- Single line response
- Multiple line response
- Dropdown (choose from a list of options)
- File Upload
Adding a question
To add a question, follow these steps:
- Go to the form you want to add questions to.
- Click the button that says Add a question.
- Enter the details—the question, the answer type, any description—and click Save.
By default, the question is required. You can make it optional by unchecking the input that says Make this question required.
Removing a question
To remove a question, follow these steps:
- Go to the form you want to remove the question from.
- Move your mouse over the question you want to remove and press the Hide button.
The question will not show up anymore on the form. You will still be able to see any previous answers to that question.
Editing a question
Here's how to edit a question:
- Go to the form you want to edit the question from
- Move your mouse over the question you want to edit and press the Edit button.
- You will now see the same box that you saw when creating the question, so you can edit any details you want.
There are some restrictions on editing questions. Learn about that here.
Copying questions from another form
If you have another form that you would like to copy questions from, enlist can help you do that too. Follow these steps:
- First, create a new form.
- On the form's page, click Import Questions
- Choose the form you want to import from.
- Check the Import Instructions box if you want to import instructions from that form too
- Press the Import button at the bottom
That's it. Those questions should now be imported.