General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires you to inform candidates of how you intend to process and store their data. Inside enlist, you can set up a privacy notice that is shown on every application form. Once set up, anyone applying for your jobs will have to acknowledge that they have read your privacy notice.
Here's how to set it up:
- Go to Settings > Account > GDPR
- If you haven't already, enable GDPR features.
- Inside the Privacy Notice section, enter the notice text you want to show.
- Click Save Changes.
You are done! Now, when a candidate wants to apply, they will see a notice like this:
Here are some suggestions for what you should include in the privacy notice:
- how long you're storing the candidates information for
- how candidates can request to access, rectify, or delete their data (you can provide your contact details)
- how candidates can lodge a complaint regarding the processing of their data
Not using the job board?