Questionnaires can be used to get some information from candidates at any stage of your hiring process. They can be useful in many cases. For example:
- if you need some extra information from candidates who have been screened, you may send them a questionnaire.
- if you want to send a candidate survey to all the people who were interviewed, you can use a questionnaire too.
- if you want to send an additional assignment at a specific interview stage, questionnaires can be useful.
Creating a questionnaire is simple. To do so:
- Go to Settings > Form
- Click "New Form"
- Select "Questionnaire", give the form a name
- Add the questions you want
That's it! Now you're ready to send this questionnaire to candidates. Here's how to do that:
- Go to the applicant whom you want to send this questionnaire
- Go to the "Questionnaires" tab
- Click "Send Questionnaire"
- Select the questionnaire you just created
- Add a message (optional, but recommended)
- That's it!
The candidate will receive an email with a unique link to the questionnaire. When they click that link, they will be taken to your job board where the questionnaire form is available for them to submit.
When they submit it, you will see their answers in the Questionnaires tab. You will also receive a notification in the Notifications section.